Current employment opportunities at Great Southern Wine Producers Association
- Part Time role (0.6 FTE)
- A shared role with the current EO (also 0.6 FTE)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work from home
- Brand building, reputation and regional business growth priorities
The Great Southern Wine Region of Western Australia is one of the most ancient, most isolated and largest wine region in the world. Covering over 1.7 million Hectares and up to 2.8 billion years old, the pristine Great Southern Wine region including Frankland River, Mount Barker, Porongurup, Denmark and Albany, and the many innovative and talented winemakers who call this place home are developing a growing reputation of international significance.
The Great Southern Wine Producers Association (GSWPA) is the peak body representing the wine producers in the Great Southern Region that seeks to build growth in wine volume and value for both domestic and international markets.
The role of the Executive Officer (EO) is to provide executive services for the GSWPA and be an effective conduit between the regional, state, and national wine and tourism bodies, and integration with an international wine export development program. To have focused drive on improving value and providing a quality service to the GSWPA members and industry at a domestic and international level. These services include communications, membership events, activities and a range of administrative functions.
Required Personal Attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good project management skills and experience;
- Good stakeholder engagement and consultation skills;
- Digital marketing skills will be viewed favourably;
- Sound financial management skills and experience;
To meet the requirements of this role you must have
- 5+ years communications experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, PR, journalism or a related discipline
- Experience in tourism and campaign development, delivery and evaluation
- Advanced-level proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Highly developed organisational and administration skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to deliver high-quality outcomes
The GSWPA board welcomes applications from suitably qualified and energised professionals.
Please send your resumé and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position through the Seek website.
Applications Close: Friday, July 28th 2023.
Should you require further information regarding the position please contact Amanda Darling, ph 0439902552 or email email@example.com